Digital migration and technology advancement is among the great things that have evolved the whole world in quick succession. Technology has made easy the methods of doing work. OmniCard is a digital financial service that allows users to pay digitally using the OmniCard app and card and rock numerous rewards through shopping. OmniCard gives users the opportunity of completing their payments while still reaping benefits through unlimited rewards.
It is important to note that you can use OmniCard both online through the app or have a physical card where you can produce and pay through the outlets. Before considering using the OmniCard service, you need to register for the program. As a financial service provider, OmniCard is encrypted end to end ad contains state-of-the-art technology ad security avenues that ensure the clients’ information is secured to the latter. Therefore, during registration, the web administrators verify your documents to ensure that you are a human, not a robot. Therefore, you need to first register to the program through their website before signing up with your log-in details to the OmniCard app. Nonetheless, after registering yourself to the program, your profile can get automatically activated, but some may not be activated. Therefore, you are required to self-activate your account. The following are the easy steps of activating your OmniCard.
- Visit the official OmniCard website – You can access the web service using any smart gadget, whether a phone, desktop, or any other device that can allow web services. You, however, require a strong network connection to sync your information together and allow successful access.
- Click the activate icon to prompt an activation action of your account – The OmniCard interface is user-friendly. At the right top side, you will see an activation icon. It is packed with commands to help you get a prompt for the activation.
- Enter your card number – The activation prompt will make a window pop up requiring you to feed in your sixteen OmniCard numbers. Filling your number into the window will sync the information and identify you from the registered database giving you access to the service.
- Input the CVV three-digit for verification – The CVV card number is a three-digit placed at the back of your OmniCard that ensures you are verified as a registered user. As mentioned in this article, OmniCard is a financial service provider and therefore takes security very seriously. The CVV digit numbers are confused by many people, and some fail to spot the numbers from the back of the card. However, for ease, the OmniCard card has been indicated the CVV number with the abbreviations CVV.
- Click on the activation prompt at the end – The final step of activating your OmniCard is clicking the activation prompt at the end of the session to activate your OmniCard account.
It should be noted that once you activate your OmniCard account, you will not be required to repeat the process not unless you have a different bank account linked to the card. Activation of the OmniCard is what verifies a registered user as one given access to the services of the program. Any registered and inactivated accounts cannot be used to transact anything. The card will show failure or lack of activation in case it is used without proper activation through the above-mentioned steps. The activation prompt window has the required prompts commands shown in the sequence. It is only a proper activation that goes through. However, when erroneous data is used in the activation, whether the card number or CVV digits, the card cannot be activated. It means that it may not be useful in transacting digital payments.